Platinumcoin Buy or Sell? Our pros & cons analysis
Since 2016, there is a whole new online currency: Platincoin. Here you can find out how and where to buy Platincoin!
Furthermore, which exchanges there are and whether you can also get the PLC Coins with PayPal.
- 1 Buy Platinumcoin: What should you look out for to buy Platinumcoin cheaply & safely?
- 2 How to buy Platinumcoin with Euros in UK? Buy Platincoin guide for beginners with eToro:
- 3 Should you buy platinumcoin or not? Our reasons for buying!
- 4 What are the fees for buying platinumcoin?
- 5 Platinumcoin Wallets: Which wallets are useful for storage after purchase?
- 6 Platinumcoin exchange rate history: Important milestones in the history of Platinumcoin
- 7 Alternatives to buying platinumcoin: other cryptocurrencies or shares
- 8 How to Buy Platinumcoin 2020 – FAQs
Buy Platinumcoin: What should you look out for to buy Platinumcoin cheaply & safely?
As Platincoin has some differences to Bitcoin in terms of privacy, scalability as well as data security, there are also some differences when buying. Above all, one should pay attention to the following factors:
- Where is the best place to buy Platinumcoin?
- Do I want to hold platinumcoin for the long term or the short term?
- How does a Platinumcoin Wallet work?
- Is it worth investing in platinumcoin?
How to buy Platinumcoin with Euros in UK? Buy Platincoin guide for beginners with eToro:
Buy Bitcoin with PayPal, Sofortüberweisung and more
In our example we show the purchase with credit card. eToro also offers other ways to deposit:
|Buy Bitcoin with credit card|
|Buy Bitcoin with PayPal|
|Buy Bitcoin with SOFORT Bank Transfer|
|Buy Bitcoin with Rapid Transfer|
|Buy Bitcoin with Skrill|
|Buy Bitcoin with bank transfer|
|Buy Bitcoin with Neteller|
|Buy Bitcoin with UnionPay|
Should you buy platinumcoin or not? Our reasons for buying!
Buy platinumcoin or rather: stay away? Even if the figures seem to speak a clear language at the moment: you should not trust in platinumcoin quite so unquestioningly. After all, the German authorities explicitly warn against investments in platinumcoin. So what is there to the hype – and what to the warnings?
Certain resistance to new cryptocurrencies is nothing unusual so far. Even though one should not leave them unchecked, it does not necessarily mean losses if one does not follow them after all. Despite the warnings, it is conceivable that platincoin will soon list on larger exchanges – and the price will then continue to rise.
Will Platincoin make it into the Top 100?
After all, many people in UK are also currently buying Platincoin. Platincoin has just climbed the top 200 of the most widely used cryptocurrencies according to Coinmarketcap and brought early investors thousands of percent in profits. That the coin can repeat this monetary miracle is highly doubtful. Nevertheless, it is conceivable that it will continue to bring investors returns. Maybe not astronomical ones, but still good ones. So far, the platinum coin has only been listed on small exchanges. If it is listed by Binance, for example, it will reach a larger audience and get a chance to establish itself in the top 100. So far, however, the big crypto exchanges have been rather sceptical about the coin from Dubai.
So, to buy platinumcoin now or not? Everyone has to decide for themselves. We advise those interested in investing from UK to make a cautious, moderate investment in platinumcoin. Facebook’s Libra and Telegram’s TRON are making headlines worldwide and drawing attention to the crypto market again. In the coming year, this could lead to a new crypto hype. Then the investment in platinumcoin could also turn out to be a stroke of luck. However, as a precaution, you should expect losses here.
Buy Platincoin now at eToro
- real bitcoin with integrated wallet
- state-regulated broker
- Fast deposit and withdrawal
- fair fees
- over 14 other cryptos
What are the fees for buying platinumcoin?
To make the fees for buying platinumcoin comparable, let’s take the following example:
- We would like to buy 1.000€ worth of Platincoin
With these assumptions, we now go through the fees of the largest providers:
|Transfer fees (to Wallet)||free|
Platinumcoin Wallets: Which wallets are useful for storage after purchase?
What about the need for a platinum coin wallet? Cryptocurrencies are characterised by the fact that they are managed in such digital wallets.
Without an electronic wallet, one will have no possibility to manage, send or receive the crypto values. Anyone who wants to own platinumcoin will therefore have no choice but to look for a wallet provider.
Since there are a number of criteria to be considered here that would go beyond the scope of this article, here is the link to the wallet comparison:
|Current price in USD||2,60|
|Current price in EUR||2,14|
|Total market value in USD||13.002.790|
|Total market value in EUR||10.705.197|
|Price change within the last 24 hours.||+1.33%|
|Updated||17.02.2021 at 17:00|
Platinumcoin exchange rate history: Important milestones in the history of Platinumcoin
The cryptocurrency has already had some highs and lows. We show the most important milestones in the history of platinumcoin.
- Release of the first Platinumcoin Coins in January 2019 for around 15 euros
- Due to the rise of cryptocurrencies, platinumcoin rose to an incredible €51.22, while it fell back to around €33 due to the collapse of the crypto market.
- Due to warnings from BaFin and other authorities worldwide regarding platinumcoin, the share fell to 5 euros, a price at which it has held solidly for almost a year.
In various forums, people like to discuss how to buy platinumcoin shares. Such interested traders are a little ahead of their time.
Up to now, you have actually had to make do with the tokens in Platincoin. But it is not said that you will not have the opportunity in the future. To be kept up to date, it is worth regularly checking the crypto scene news.
Alternative 1: Opportunities in the area of cryptocurrencies
Apart from that, there are also other cryptocurrencies that definitely have potential:
- Buy Bitcoin: The top dog among cryptocurrencies is considered by many to be the “digital gold” and one of the most stable cryptos.
- Buy Ripple: With the support of many banks, Ripple is a good alternative to platinumcoin
- Buy Ethereum: Ethereum is the solution for smart contracts and takes a broadly similar approach to Platincoin
Another alternative is crypto stocks: chip manufacturers, mining companies and even the Bitcoin Group have been able to post strong gains so far.
- Bitcoin shares: For those who believe that Bitcoin will outperform Platinumcoin, Bitcoin shares are a good alternative.
- NVIDIA shares: NVIDIA produces important graphics chips especially for mining – if the crypto boom continues, NVIDIA is certainly a good investment